Online dating is a confusing business, so this Valentine’s Day entrepreneur Jen Hecht shares how to apply business, marketing and branding skills to your “dating strategy”. Host of the Dating Advisory Board Show, Jen shares practical tips on personal branding and now to navigate the business of romance.
When entrepreneur Jen Hecht found herself back in the dating pool after many years and a divorce, it was a new and confusing place. Online dating can be overwhelming and confusing, so Jen decided to build a business applying business techniques to dating.
Now, as host and chairwoman of the Dating Advisory Board, Jen takes real-world business strategies from a variety of industries and showcases how those techniques can be used to create a dating strategy. After all, every business needs to build a brand, and in dating now “YOU” are the brand.
Here is what you will learn in this episode:
- How to qualify dating prospects as you would clients or customers in a sales funnel.
- Why it may make more sense to delegate the matchmaking to others if you are a busy businesswoman.
- How to ask for “referrals” much as you would in business.
- Why it’s vital to be true to yourself in business as well as dating.
- What kind of men women entrepreneurs need.
- And much more …
Including why it is vital to “stay in the race” in entrepreneurship and always run the “last mile.”
More about Jen Hecht and the Dating Advisory Board Show here: https://www.thedatingadvisoryboard.com
Get a discount on the book Born to Be Me on Amazon if you write a review.
How to Find Theresa on Social Media:
Read the full transcript here:
Zero Limits Ventures: Valuation Enhancement and Capital Acquisition Strategies