Learn in this episode with entrepreneur and wealth maven Katherine Dean how to manifest money, grow it, keep it, and make it work for you so you can live a life of financial freedom with multiple income streams, and why this is important for female founders to have the runway to invest in their own business growth.
If you grew up being told it was “impolite” to talk about money, or that it was greedy or somehow wrong to want it, or that you didn’t deserve it, then make sure you listen to this episode, because subconsious beliefs about money or wealth could be holding you back.
All too often women don’t get paid their worth, still on average only earning 80% on the dollar.
Meantime female founders struggle for equal access to capital to fund the growth of their startups and businesses.
Or as entrepreneurs we pay ourselves last or not at all, and don’t have the financial confidence or savvy to assure a life of financial freedom.
Katherine Dean is known as the “Financial Empowerment” maven because she’s helped hundreds of business owners, entrepreneurs, individuals, couples, and women create their path to Wealth. She’s the founder of Living Your Worth, Inc., a certified financial planner, and creator of the popular programs Wealthy Woman Within & the Wealth-To-Freedom Formula program.
Learn in this episode:
- How to build multiple streams of passive income, even if you’re starting with “nothing”.
- How too to get rid of all those limiting beliefs about money.
- How to gain confidence about budgets, numbers, cash flow, savings, investments and wealth building tools.
- What a life of financial independence means in practice.
- How to use money as “leverage” to grow your business without leaving yourself behind.
- …and more!
Read the full transcript here:
More about Katherine Dean here: https://www.WealthToFreedomFormula.com
And be sure to download her special FREE roadmap:
How to Find Katherine on Social Media:
Zero Limits Ventures: Valuation Enhancement and Capital Acquisition Strategies