Overwhelm. Overthinking. Overdoing. Entrepreneur and transition expert Rikke Hansen shares how women in business in their 30s and 40s can stop the self-sabotage and make the leap to build their ideal businesses and lives.
We’ve all been there. In overwhelm. Overthinking everything. Tormented by self-doubt. Trying to make everything perfect. Self-sabotaging ourselves in ways we don’t even know.
Rikke Hansen knows firsthand what that’s about – and that’s why she now helps professional and entrepreneurial women in their 30s and 40s refocus their lives (and businesses) – nailing down exactly what they really want to do next so they can be in alignment with their true talents.
Rikke made the leap from F500 to entrepreneurship and also helps women like her make that same leap.
Rikke climbed the corporate ranks at Morgan Stanley, Shell and Citigroup Asset Management, focusing on HR. Then she created her international transition consultancy, Rikke.me. Her frank and client-tested advice has been featured in The Guardian, The Huffington Post and The Observer.
Learn in this episode:
- Why smart people often “overthink” and how all that overthinking stands between you and success
- Why it’s vital to align your business with what is true to you, rather than trying to do what you think is “cool” or demanded of you
- Why it’s good to get in the habit of saying, “I’ll go first”
- Why you have to choose between perfectionism and happiness (you can’t have both!)
- And other great tips for women in business and much more!
Read the full transcript here:
More about Rikke here:
How to Find Rikke on Social Media:
- Personal: https://www.facebook.com/RikkeLondon
- Business: https://www.facebook.com/TheRikkeHansen/
What do Kara Goldin, Tina Sharkey, and JJ Virgin have in common? They are all building growing and scalable businesses – and they are three of 50 entrepreneurs and investors gathering April 23rd—27th for The WINGS of Success Summit – a 5-day value-packed virtual summit masterclass to help you get the Mindset, Mojo and Money to land your moonshot. It’s Free. Early bird tickets available now here: https://www.wingssummit.com
Zero Limits Ventures: Valuation Enhancement and Capital Acquisition Strategies
If you liked this episode...
Then you will love these!
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.