Entrepreneur Shari Aldrich is on a mission to relieve pain for one million people by 2025. Founder of BodyMechanics, Shari has innovated a process for training massage therapists, and better yet, training them to run their own businesses. She shares her inspirations, challenges and her go-to advice on how to leverage adversity to your advantage.
“I had to grow my business instead of working ‘in’ my business.”
It was a traumatic injury that forced Shari Aldrich to think differently abut the business she was building.
While the overwhelming majority of women never make it to $1mm+ in revenues because they focus their time on the “doing” rather than the “building”, Shari was catapulted into a course that would help her create a scalable business.
Shari turned adversity into action, and what was once a small massage practice is now a fast-growing and highly scalable 7-figure business with a big mission.
With Body Mechanics, Shari is providing many people with second careers, not only as massage therapists but also as business owners. In catalyzing a growing army of entrepreneurial therapists, Shari is closer than ever to her mission to relieve pain for one million people by 2025.
Learn in this episode:
- Surround yourself with supportive people who can help you get to where you need to be
- How to get the right mindset for success even when everything seems to be going against you.
- Life is short, so make the most of everything by living “all in”.
- How to get access to the tools, training, networks and mentors you need to succeed – even if you don’t live in an “entrepreneurial” city.
- How to cope with stress from financial uncertainty and stay positive.
- How to use social media to inspire everyone, including yourself
- And much more!
More about Shari here: www.bodymechanics-school.com
Read the full transcript here:
How to Find Shari on Social Media:
What do Kara Goldin, Tina Sharkey, JJ Virgin and Shari Aldrich have in common? They are all building growing and scalable businesses – and they are four of 50 entrepreneurs and investors gathering April 23rd-27th for The WINGS of Success Summit – a 5-day value-packed virtual summit hosted by Melinda Wittstock to help you get the Mindset, Mojo and Money to land your moonshot. It’s Free. Early bird tickets available now here: https://www.wingssummit.com
Zero Limits Ventures: Valuation Enhancement and Capital Acquisition Strategies