492 Sharon Lynn Wyeth: What’s in a Name?
Why Every Name Tells A Story and How You Can Leverage Neimology
What’s in a name?
Every word has a message beyond its dictionary meaning, so what might the words Coronavirus and Covid-19 be telling us about our lives, our businesses and opportunities right now to heal and prosper?
Neimology is a science that examines the relationship between the letters and reveals much about a person – or a disease. From revealing a person’s personality traits, challenges and life purpose, to understanding relationships between individuals and even the impact of a virulent disease, Neimology provides vital insights we can act upon to make better decisions.
Sharón Lynn Wyeth is a former schoolteacher who made a big discovery one day as she did the kids’ seating plans. She could divine by the children’s names how they would interact with each other. Her insight proved right and after 15 years of research followed by 3 years of testing in over 70 countries, her skills are used by lawyers in jury trials, human resource departments in hiring, entrepreneurs seeking effective names for new businesses and products.
Sharón shares how she helped me create the name “Podopolo” for my dynamic interactive podcasting network – and what we can learn from “Coronavirus”.
- Why “Coronavirus” means “controlling” and also spells opportunities for growth
- Why Coronavirus is going to lead to permanent changes in our lives
- Why the Coronavirus is going to attract to you more of the feelings you are feeling – so it behooves us all to get clear on what we really want in our lives right now and overcome fear
- Why some businesses are going to reevaluate their purpose, and many might decide their business is not important, and do something else
- Why some businesses with the letters “CO” in their name with a lot of authority in the name just like coronavirus are going to find it harder to manage their way through this than others
- Why people with the first vowel “E” in their names will prosper now more than most
- What businesses will thrive now, especially those with a social mission, plus education and the entertainment industry
- How the name “Podopolo” came about in launching my interactive podcasting network
- How Neimology works and how you can use it in your business and your life
- And much more!
More about Sharon Lynn Wyeth at knowthename.com
Sharón Lynn Wyeth is the founder of Neimology® Science. The bestselling author of three books including the bestseller Know the Name; Know the Person, Sharón has built a profitable business around naming, whether assisting Human Resource departments in choosing appropriate candidates to interview, lawyers in how to present cases to judges and pick their juries, couples and families on how to better communicate with each other to improve their relationships, or naming businesses and products.
Get her books here.
Get the Transcript HERE
Our Sponsors and Special Offers
Launch Your Magnetic and Profitable Podcast
If you’ve been putting off launching your podcast, now is your time. The world needs to hear your expertise and our message right now. Your voice IS your value. I believe your voice is your passport to engage the world in your true purpose and mission, and so during the Coronavirus I am offering a group Podcast Intensive and I’m cutting my rates so you can use this time of “physical distancing” to connect deeply with your community and attract and best serve your customers.
Get The 7 Steps to Your Profitable Podcast
Is this the year you finally launch that podcast of yours? I believe your voice IS your value. I believe your voice is your passport to engage the world in your true purpose and mission, and that when you do leverage your voice as a podcaster miracles manifest for you and your business and the impact you want to have in the world. That’s why I’m sharing with you my complimentary 7 Step Guide to engaging your tribe with a magnetic podcast that makes you money. Sound good? Go to wingspodcast.com/liftoff.
Zero Limits Ventures
How much is your company worth? Want to find out how to boost your valuation? Click here to claim your FREE consult call
If you liked this episode...
Then you will love these!
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.