Virtual Assistant turned entrepreneur Trivinia Barber shares her pathway to scalable growth, why women need to get better at asking for – and receiving – the help they need growing their businesses, and why we all need to have our own personal “guardrails”. Trivinia is founder CEO of PriorityVA, the boutique company matching elite online entrepreneurs like Amy Porterfield and Todd Herman with highly skilled VAs.
Why is it so hard for women in business to ask for help?
This compulsion many of us have to “do it all” … kind of like how I remember my mom cleaning before the cleaners came … gets in the way of our business growth.
Trivinia Barber wants to change all that.
A former Virtual Assistant, Trivinia now provides highly-skilled VA’s for her elite clients in the internet marketing space.
In this episode, learn how to:
- Get out of your own way and stop thinking of your business as a “baby” that no one else can touch
- How to “flex your delegation muscle”: It may be hard at first, just like going back to the gym after a hiatus (with too much wine!) but the more you do it the easier it gets…
- Stop second-guessing and being stingy: Why penny pinching IS pound foolish and why its important to hire sooner than you’re comfortable, trust, pay the full price…
- How to apply the delegation you use in business to your home life (hint: for anyone struggling with work-life balance, this is a gem!)
- …and so much more in this must-listen!
More about Priority VA here: https://priorityVA.com
How to Find Trivinia on Social Media:
More at https://wingspodcast.com
Zero Limits Ventures: Valuation Enhancement and Capital Acquisition Strategies