497 Carol Kline and Gay Hendricks: Conscious Luck
Why Coronavirus is an Opportunity to Overcome Fear and Reset Habits to Harness Luck
Do you believe in luck? Is luck a conscious choice? Do you often marvel why some people seem to always be lucky … when others are not? Is there a way we can make ourselves lucky?
During a global pandemic and a crippling recession, we could all use some luck, right?
Today we talk about how to be lucky: Why being lucky is a choice, and the 8 Secrets to manifest luck in your life and business.
Gay Hendricks and Carol Kline have written a groundbreaking new book debuting today called Conscious Luck: Eight Secrets to Intentionally Change Your Fortune.
You may know Gay Hendricks from his groundbreaking book The Big Leap and his work advising entrepreneurial superstars like Michael Dell and Suzy Batiz of Poo-Pourri – and other Fortune 500 executive teams. And you may know Carol Kline from her New York Times bestselling books Happy for No Reason, Love for No Reason, and five other books in the Chicken Soup for the Soul series.
Today we’re going to break down each of the 8 steps and talk about how you can apply this “reset” to your life and your business right now … to change your luck. Carol and Gay promise manifesting luck is something “anyone can learn”.
- The daily practices that make us luckier
- Why luck starts with your mindset – you must believe in luck, and clear subconscious beliefs and “inner scripts” that say otherwise
- How to find your “inner GPS” to steer you to manifest luck
- Why being open to learning, being open to change, being willing to do something different is a key component of being lucky
- Why women entrepreneurs tend to be more “coachable” than men
- Learn the eight secrets to manifest “conscious luck” – four are core shifts, belief and mindset, and four daily practices
- Why trying new things and getting out of your comfort zone increases your luck
- How to find your “lucky tribe” and why you need to surround yourself with people who light you up
- How to “throw yourself through windows of opportunity” without hesitation and how to know your “luck worthy goals”
- “Essence pace” – what it is, and how to pace yourself so you don’t miss opportunities
- How to leverage curiosity and wonder
- Why now with Coronavirus it is an opportunity to transform fear and stay open to creativity
- And much more!
More about Carol Kline and Gay Hendricks at www.consciousluck.com
Carol Kline has devoted her career to teaching, writing, and speaking about consciousness and personal growth. She is the #1 New York Times bestselling co-author of Happy for No Reason, Love for No Reason, five books in the Chicken Soup for the Soul series and the upcoming Conscious Luck: Eight Secrets to Intentionally Change Your Fortune co-written with
Gay Hendricks, PhD, who has served for more than 40 years as one of the major contributors to the fields of relationship transformation and body-mind therapies. Gay is a New York Times bestselling author and his books include Conscious Loving and The Big Leap.
Receive a special bonus for pre-ordering their book Here
Pre-order their book: Conscious Luck
Get the Transcript HERE
Our Sponsors and Special Offers
Podopolo – Dynamic Interactive Podcasting
Discover your new favorite podcasts, interact with hosts and each other, and win prizes, freebies, special discounts and more as you share content, put lessons into action in your life, and engage in mission-driven quests to improve the world – all in one mobile app. Download Podopolo right now in the Apple and Google app stores. We’d love it if you checked out our beta. And if you’re a podcaster – join us! You can learn more here.
Launch Your Magnetic and Profitable Podcast
If you’ve been putting off launching your podcast, now is your time. The world needs to hear your expertise and our message right now. Your voice IS your value. I believe your voice is your passport to engage the world in your true purpose and mission, and so during the Coronavirus I am offering a group Podcast Intensive and I’m cutting my rates so you can use this time of “physical distancing” to connect deeply with your community and attract and best serve your customers.
Get The 7 Steps to Your Profitable Podcast
Is this the year you finally launch that podcast of yours? I believe your voice IS your value. I believe your voice is your passport to engage the world in your true purpose and mission, and that when you do leverage your voice as a podcaster miracles manifest for you and your business and the impact you want to have in the world. That’s why I’m sharing with you my complimentary 7 Step Guide to engaging your tribe with a magnetic podcast that makes you money. Sound good? Go to wingspodcast.com/liftoff.
Zero Limits Ventures
How much is your company worth? Want to find out how to boost your valuation? Click here to claim your FREE consult call