Lauren Le Munyan
Every entrepreneur needs mentors and coaches and Lauren Le Munyan says she helps her clients in technology, media, fitness, fashion and design “kick ass” – by helping them align their true authentic purpose with their business. Learn practical methodologies to establish your vision, mission and culture, and create the right structures and systems to execute your ideas.
Every entrepreneur needs a coach, a mentor, well, probably a village! One of the most vital helpers for an entrepreneur is the person who sees and supports the real you, and and can help you align your authentic purpose to your business.
Lauren Le Munyan learned how to get into alignment after she “hit a wall” 3 years ago, burned out and frustrated with her job. A coach asked her what she wanted, and she realized she didn’t know. She shares how she took the leap and is became a strategic business and executive coach helps her clients in technology, media, fitness, fashion and design “kick ass”.
Also the host of the SpitFire podcast, Lauren’s “word of 2018” is “manifest” and she shares her tips and proven methodologies on:
- How to to use meditation and intention-based journaling to manifest abundance and success in your business and life.
- How and when to make the leap into the life you want.
- How to get into your “flow” where you’re so excited about what you’re doing that the hair stands up on your arms.
- How to listen to your true “inner voice” to guide you and align you with your true purpose in business and in life.
- How to avoid putting yourself last as you step up to create value for others.
- How to get past other people’s expectations of you and live the life you want.
- Why you must invest in yourself, ask for help, and hire instead of trying to “do it all”.
Read the full transcript here:
More about Lauren Le Munyan here: https://laurenlemunyan.com
Get Lauren’s complimentary No B.S. Business Guide for First-Time Business Owners at https://laurenlemunyan.com/NOBS
How to Find Lauren on Social Media:
More at https://wingspodcast.com
Zero Limits Ventures: Valuation Enhancement and Capital Acquisition Strategies
If you liked this episode...
Then you will love these!
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.