347 Sheri Salata: The Beautiful No
Oprah’s Former Executive Producer On Trials, Transformation and Transcendence
How often do you simply say “no”?
Say “no” when you feel the pressure to say “yes” … to go along with the others, listen to all their “should’s” and do the expected thing?
How often do you say “no” without guilt, without fear of disappointing someone?
What is it like to say “no” because you know in your heart it will open you up to an abundance of genuine “yesses”.
That your “no” will mean a “yes” to your unique purpose and passion?
Sheri Salata is the cofounder of the inspirational lifestyle brand, The Pillar Life, and author of an inspirational new book out today called “The Beautiful No and Other Tales of Trial, Transformation and Transcendence” chronicling her inspiring and frenetic years as Oprah Winfrey’s Executive Producer.
Named one of Fast Company’s 100 Most Creative People in Business and The Hollywood Reporter’s Women in Entertainment Power 100, Sheri shares her journey of spiritual growth, how to find and accept your unique value, why success does not need to be a tradeoff, and much more.
Listen to Learn:
- Boundaries, how to have them, when to say no and how to be empowered by the “no”
- How to override the inner “bully” voice that tells us we’re not enough
- Why we sometimes ignore best advice and resist putting knowledge into practice
- When and how to get off the “merry-go-round” even when you’re achieving unrivalled success … so you can fulfill your own dreams
- How to recover in your 50s when your hormones and adrenals are shot from burnout
- Why consciousness is not a luxury or something you can delay because it makes everything easier
- How to practice self-love
- Why you can be “juicy” and gorgeous in your 50s and 60s and how not to settle
And much more!
More about Sheri Salata at thepillarlife.com
Sheri is the bestselling author of The Beautiful No and Other Tales of Trial, Transcendence and Transformation. She’s best known for her 20 years as Oprah’s Executive Producer. Now cohost of the podcast The Sheri + Nancy Show and co-founder of The Pillar Life, her current ventures are the evolution of her 20-year career with Oprah Winfrey. Her action-packed days as Executive Producer of The Oprah Winfrey Show were chronicled in the acclaimed docuseries Season 25: Oprah Behind the Scenes.
Listen to Sheri’s podcast The Pillar Life
Get the Transcript HERE
If you liked this episode...
Then you will love these!
Warning: The account for melindawittstock2020 needs to be reconnected.
Due to Instagram platform changes on March 2, 2020, this Instagram account needs to be reconnected to allow the feed to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page