Sue Jacques – Minisode
Succeeding in business takes many talents, and without integrity it’s much harder. Entrepreneur and civility expert Sue Jacques puts on the Advice WINGS to share her tips on “walking your talk”, honoring commitments and why a “pause” is often where the magic happens.
Sue Jacques began her career by investigating thousands of violent and unexpected deaths as a forensic death investigator.
Since then, she’s been on a mission to reverse rudeness and revive respect in the corporate, entrepreneurial and political worlds.
Now a keynote speaker specializing in professionalism and civility, Sue is author of the book, “What the Fork? An Unpretentious guide to formal dining for informal people.”
Sue puts on the Advice Wings to share why integrity is everything in business:
We talk about:
- Setting high standards and sticking to them
- Building a track record of honoring your commitments
- Why you don’t have to be on the “social media treadmill” all the time to succeed.
- When a “pause” is the best thing you can do.
- Why it’s mission critical to get a “courteous culture” in place at your startup from Day 1.
- Why she’s so inspired by the “calm” voices out there.
- And much more!
More about Sue Jacques here: https://suejacques.com
Get Sue’s book:
Read the full transcript here:
How to Find Rosie on Social Media:
Zero Limits Ventures: Valuation Enhancement and Capital Acquisition Strategies
If you liked this episode...
Then you will love these!
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.